Thank you for exhibiting at this year’s Wisconsin State Music Conference! All resources exhibitors may need to prepare for our conference can be found below. Please contact Kenzie Trezise (608-850-1016) if you have any questions along the way.
Set-Up: Wednesday, October 25: 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Thursday, October 26: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Friday, October 27: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (No early departures)
Take Down: Friday, October 27: 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- 2017 Exhibit Maps: Main Exhibit Hall | Capitol Promenade
- 2017 Conference Exhibiting Terms and Conditions
- Loading Dock Information
- Hotel Information
- Propose a Session for the 2018 Conference
- Wisconsin State Music Conference Program 2016 (PDF)
- 2016 Exhibitors
- Advertise with Wisconsin School Music Association
- Host a Meeting at Conference