Date: July 10-14, 2017
Time: Mon-Thurs. 8:40 am – 9:00 pm; Fri. 8:40-2:00
Location: Concordia University, Mequon, WI
Created and taught by real teachers, this is the authentic professional development experience that will really transform your work. Come experience the energy and excitement of creative, passionate K-12 music teachers, new and veteran, instrumental, general and vocal all in one place.
Watch demonstration classes taught by master teachers
Think about how this model will fit with your particular style and students.
Discuss ideas, ask questions and hear from others all around the country in small group settings.
Create a teaching plan that you can really use.
- A natural fit for PDP and other professional goals.
- Current educational initiatives are examined from a CMP perspective.
- A perfect mix of inspiring and practical!
Standard Reg. Rates: April 16 – June 23
*Discounted rate available for members of WMEA.
Detailed information for the workshop will be sent to participants via email late June
Should you need to cancel your registration before June 24 a refund (except for textbook)
less $25 administration fee will be made. Cancellations on or after June 24 cannot be refunded.
Graduate Credit Information
Participants who attend this workshop have the opportunity to earn graduate credit through our partnership with Viterbo University. (Separate registration and fee required.) Cost: $220 per credit. There is no online registration.
Viterbo Graduate Credit Registration (Coming in May)
- 2 Graduate Semester Credits ($440): complete work at workshop and create one plan to be shared within your small group.
- 3 Graduate Semester Credits ($660): as above, plus one additional teaching plan to be completed within two weeks.
Accepted forms of payment:
- Credit Card: Mastercard or Visa. Complete the Credit Card Payment Form (PDF)
- Check: Made payable to Viterbo University.
To register for college credit, complete the Viterbo Course Registration form (coming soon) and return it with payment to:
Attn: CMP Grad Credit
1005 Quinn Dr
Waunakee, WI, 53597
Viterbo registration and payment must be postmarked no later than July 7 or handed in at the workshop no later than July 14
Contact Jerry: email@example.com
800-589-9762, 608-850-3566 (Madison area)