Thank you for exhibiting at this year’s Wisconsin State Music Conference! All resources exhibitors may need to prepare for our conference can be found below. Please contact Kenzie Trezise if you have any questions along the way.
Set-Up: Wednesday, October 24: 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Thursday, October 25: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Friday, October 26: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (No early departures)
Take Down: Friday, October 26: 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Other Exhibiting Tasks
Other Exhibitor Resources
- Exhibit Maps: Main Exhibit Hall | Capitol Promenade
- 2018 Conference Exhibiting Terms and Conditions
- Loading Dock Information
- Hotel Information
- Propose a Session for the 2019 Conference
- 2017 Wisconsin State Music Conference Program (PDF)
- 2017 Exhibitors
- Advertise with Wisconsin School Music Association
- Host a Meeting at Conference