Thank you for exhibiting at this year’s Wisconsin State Music Conference! All resources exhibitors may need to prepare for our conference can be found below. Please contact Kenzie Trezise if you have any questions along the way.
Set-Up: Wednesday, October 23: 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Thursday, October 24: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Friday, October 25: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (No early departures)
Take Down: Friday, October 25: 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Exhibit Maps: Main Exhibit Hall | Capitol Promenade
- 2019 Conference Exhibiting Terms and Conditions
- Loading Dock Information
- Hotel Information
- Propose a Session for the 2020 Conference
- 2018 Wisconsin State Music Conference Program (PDF)
- 2018 Exhibitors
- Advertise with Wisconsin School Music Association
- Host a Meeting at Conference