Thank you for exhibiting at this year’s Wisconsin State Music Conference! All resources exhibitors may need to prepare for our conference can be found below. Please contact Kenzie Trezise if you have any questions along the way.
Set-Up: Wednesday, October 28: 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Thursday, October 29: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exhibiting: Friday, October 30: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (No early departures)
Take Down: Friday, October 30: 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Please note: Exhibiting hours for the 2020 conference are subject to change
- Exhibit Maps: Main Exhibit Hall | Capitol Promenade
- 2019 Conference Exhibiting Terms and Conditions
- Loading Dock Information
- Hotel Information
- Propose a Session for the 2020 Conference
- 2019 Wisconsin State Music Conference Program (PDF)
- 2019 Exhibitors
- Advertise with Wisconsin School Music Association
- Host a Meeting at Conference