With safety in mind for all who are involved, WMEA has made the careful decision to postpone the Wisconsin State Music Conference until October 2021.
Instead, WMEA, in collaboration with WSMA, will present the “2020 Wisconsin State Virtual Music Conference” – a special professional learning and networking experience that will be made possible through technology, enabling music educators, exhibitors and others to come together virtually amidst social distancing restrictions resulting from COVID-19. The “2020 Wisconsin State Virtual Music Conference” will deliver a unique experience by offering a one-week, all-virtual event (tentatively October 25-31).
Through digital delivery of this event, WMEA and WSMA will bring the music education community together under the theme “Vision 2020: The Future is Now” to make a strong difference in the professional lives of music educators and the students they teach.
Watch for more exhibiting details to come this summer or contact Kenzie Trezise with questions.
NOTE: The remainder of this page no longer applies to our 2020 event. In order to help exhibitors plan for the 2021 conference, the information will remain available.
You are invited to exhibit at Wisconsin’s largest annual gathering of music educators and student musicians! Join us in Madison for four days of events and two days of exhibits. Network with conference attendees, including more than 1250 registered music educators, 1400 student performers, parents/chaperones, conductors, presenters and audience members. Introduce key decision makers to your products and services while demonstrating tangible support of music education in Wisconsin’s schools! Register by June 12 to receive a 5% discount.
Exhibit Times (Subject To Change):
• Set-Up – Wednesday, October 28: 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
• Exhibiting – Thursday, October 29: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Exhibiting – Friday, October 30: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (No early departures)
• Take Down – Friday, October 30: 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Each booth includes:
• A 10′ x 10′ booth space (8′ x 10′ on Capitol Promenade), which includes 3′ side drape and 8′ back drape
• One black-skirted, vinyl-covered 8′ x 30″ table
• Two chairs
• One 7″ x 44″ sign
• Exhibitor name badges for your entire staff
All exhibitors will receive the following advertising:
• A link from the WMEA website to the landing page of your choice
• A complete contact listing and a 25-word description in the conference program
• Booth signage
• Clearly labeled location on the published show floor map
• Exhibitor profile in Conference App
Commercial Exhibit Rates | Register by June 12 for a 5% discount!
• $573.00 for premium 10′ x 10′ booths (Early Bird Discount – $544)
• $523.00 for standard 10′ x 10′ booths (Early Bird Discount – $497)
College, University and Non-Profit Exhibit Rates
• $391 for standard 10′ x 10′ booths in Main Exhibit Hall (Premium space available separately at regular commercial rates)
• $523 for 8′ x 10′ booth space on Capitol Promenade