Monona Terrace – Thursday & Friday
- Grand View Cafe – Open at 7:00 am
Coffee, cold beverages, pastries, cold sandwiches, salads and soup.
- Concession Stand in Exhibit Hall – Open at 8:30 am (located to the far right as you enter the hall)
Sandwiches, burgers, pizza, salads, fries, soup, and beverages.
Hilton Madison Hotel – accessible via skywalk
- Olive – Offers breakfast from 6:30 am – 12:00 pm daily; after 3 pm offers cocktails and light menu. Also features a Starbuck Barista Station.
- Capitol Chophouse – Serves lunch and dinner featuring steak and seafood; vegetarian options also available.
Downtown Madison Area –
- Madison offers a wide variety of restaurants within walking distance to Monona Terrace. The Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau offers detailed information about these many options.
A Few Favorites With-In Walking Distance
- Paisan’s Italian Restaurant – 131 West Wilson St, located one block from Monona Terrace
Thin crust pizza, homemade pasta, and sandwiches. Enjoy the views of Lake Monona from the dining rooms or patio!
- The Old Fashioned – 23 North Pinckney St, located on the capitol square – 5 blocks from Monona Terrace
Serving Wisconsin fare – Burgers, sandwiches, walleye, beef, salads, beer and spirits
- The Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company – 123 E. Doty St, located 4 blocks from Monona Terrace
Hearty pub fare, award winning ales and lagers
A Little Something Familiar
- Starbucks – 1 E Main St, located on the capitol square – 2.5 blocks from Monona Terrace
- Subway – 19 W Main St, located just off the capitol square – 4 blocks from Monona Terrace
- Quiznos – 5 N Pinckney St, located on the capitol square – 5 blocks from Monona Terrace