Edgewood Course Number: PDED7032-V
Registration and Credit Fees for one graduate credit: $235
Dates: October 25-30, 2020
Location: Virtually offered by Wisconsin Music Educators Association through Accelevents
Course Description: The Wisconsin State Virtual Music Conference is Wisconsin’s largest annual gathering of music educators, student musicians, and music industry leaders. This year’s virtual conference provides an opportunity to meet, listen, share ideas, and develop opportunities for learning. Leaders in education serve as key note speakers, session presenters, and focus group leaders to share latest research and virtual resources along with providing networking opportunities. Special emphasis will be on diversity, social emotional learning, cultural resources, and technology.
Participant Outcomes: At the conclusion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- implement skills, knowledge, and resources learned into their educational environment.
- share ideas and information learned with others in their profession.
- continue working toward professional development and educational growth beyond what was learned at the conference.
- Complete registration and pay $235 at Edgewood College’s Quick Enroll: https://pd.edgewood.edu/modules/
- Registration for and attendance at the conference of at least 11 hours is required. Key note and main speakers, all sessions, focus groups, and performances may be included.
- Summarize sessions attended describing skill(s) learned in each. Provide classroom application and assessment plan for two skills learned. (3-4 pages)
Final reports must be submitted by November 13, 2020 to email@example.com or sent to Darin Menk, Wisconsin Center for Music Education, 1005 Quinn Drive, Waunakee, WI 53597 in order to receive credit. No late work accepted.
For further requirements, grading, and any additional information, contact Darin Menk.