Reserve Exhibit Space
2022 Wisconsin State Music Conference
You are invited to exhibit at Wisconsin’s largest annual gathering of music educators and student musicians! Join us in Madison for four days of events and two days of exhibits. Network with conference attendees, including music educators, conductors, presenters and audience members. Introduce key decision makers to your products and services while demonstrating tangible support of music education in Wisconsin’s schools!
Commercial Exhibit Rates | Register by June 15 for a 5% discount!
• $630.00 for premium 10′ x 10′ booths (Green checkmarks on the exhibit hall map)(Early Bird Discount – $599.00)
• $575.00 for standard 10′ x 10′ booths (Early Bird Discount – $550.00)
College, University and Non-Profit Exhibit Rates
• $450.00 for standard 10′ x 10′ booths in Exhibit Hall (Early Bird Discount – $430.00)
(Premium space (Green checkmarks on the exhibit hall map) available separately at regular commercial rates)
Set Up: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 3:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Exhibition: Thursday, Oct. 27 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday, Oct. 28 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (No early departures)
Take Down: Friday, Oct. 28 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Each booth includes:
• A 10′ x 10′ booth space which includes 3′ side drape and 8′ back drape
• One black-skirted, vinyl-covered 8′ x 30″ table
• Two chairs
• One 7″ x 44″ sign
• Exhibitor name badges for your entire staff (Limit of 6)
All exhibitors will receive the following advertising:
• A link from the WMEA website to the landing page of your choice
• Booth signage
• Clearly labeled location on the published show floor map
• Exhibitor profile in Conference App
Various marketing opportunities are available to promote your company, school or non-profit. Opportunities include conference program/app advertising, sponsorships, and more! Visit the Marketing Opportunities page for details.