- Check in at Conference Headquarters located on the main level (4th floor) of Monona Terrace. Your name tag, conference program and other important materials will be given to you at that time.
- Please be at your room 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Problems? Please notify the stage crew immediately. We will do everything possible to solve the issue quickly.
- Each session has a volunteer presider and door monitor to manage traffic entering the room, assist you set up, and introduce you and your session. Please be sure to thank them after the session.
- Please plan to end on time. Sessions are scheduled to end 15 minutes before the next session. Continuing past your end time will take minutes away from the next presenter’s preparation time.
Thank you for joining us at the Wisconsin State Music Conference!