Recognizing people who make a difference is one of the most rewarding activities for any organization. Wisconsin Music Educators Association sponsors several awards to recognize people who have sustained a commitment to music education and made a positive impact in the school, community or state. Even if you do not submit a nomination, we urge you to express your appreciation to the many people who assist you in bringing quality music experiences to your school and community.
- Community Service Award
- Distinguished Administrator Award
- Distinguished School Board Member Award
- Michael G George Distinguished Service Award
Additional Awards & Recognition
- Melvin F Pontious Creative Sparks in Music Education Award
- Richard G Gaarder Award
- 25 Years of Service Recognition
- Wisconsin Award for Excellence in Teaching Music (WMEA/WSMA co-sponsored)
If you wish to nominate a deserving individual for one of these awards, links are provided on each of the individual award pages. Only complete nomination packets will be considered.