Purpose of the Award:
To recognize a school board member who is an advocate for the importance of music in a well-rounded education.
Who is Eligible:
Any current school board member from a Wisconsin school district.
The following information should be provided:
- Indications of support and/or involvement in school music.
- Current and past contributions to school and/or community music activities.
- Personal statements regarding the importance of the nominee’s contributions.
- Indications of leadership in support of school or community music opportunities.
- Any other supportive information about the nominee that you can provide.
All materials must be submitted by July 1
Previous Award Recipients
|2021||Marva Herndon, Milwaukee|
|2020||Pete Chisholm, North Fond du Lac|
|2009||Peggy Hill Breunig, Waunakee|
|2003||Patrick Sherman, Lake Geneva|
|2002||Ken Sager, Appleton|
|2001||Jane Edson, Strum|
|2000||Bambi Statz, Waunakee|
|1998||Lois Weber, Wauwatosa|