Conference App: Accelevents
2020 Wisconsin State Virtual Music Conference will be hosted using Accelevents. Accelevents is a robust virtual event platform including registration, live streaming, live chat & polling, virtual exhibitor booths, breakout sessions, A.I. powered networking, and more.
Sponsor or Advertise During the Conference
Our virtual conference has a variety of sponsorships and advertising options, such as:
- Sponsoring keynote speakers or networking sessions
- Advertising before feature sessions or during the entertainment event
- Gaining viewership through other attendee interactions throughout the platform
Become an Exhibitor!
Several booth packages exist for businesses, colleges, universities, and non-profits in the conference Expo Hall.
- Business Booth Options (google doc)
- Colleges, Universities, and Non-Profit Booth Options (google doc)
- To purchase your booth(s) and sponsoring/advertising choices, complete the Exhibitor Application Form.
Exhibit Hours During Conference:
- Monday, October 26 – Thursday, October 29, 3:30 – 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 30, 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Dedicated Exhibit Times During Conference:
- Tuesday, October 27, 4:30 – 5:15 pm;
- Wednesday, October 28, 5:30 – 6:15 pm;
- Thursday, October 29, 3:30 – 4:15 pm;
- Friday, October 30, 3:30 – 4:15 pm
Prepare to be a Virtual Exhibitor
There are various resources available to ensure that this year’s conference goes smoothly for you and visiting attendees. Attend one of our optional live training sessions or view conference platform resources listed below.
Optional Exhibitor Training Sessions:
- Friday, Sept 25: 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept 30: 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 8: 1:00 p.m.
- To attend a training session, complete the exhibitor training form.
Still have questions? Contact Darin Menk at firstname.lastname@example.org.