Presenter resources are provided below to help your conference experience go smoothly.
- Register for Conference (if attending any sessions other than your own)
- Reserve Hotel Room
- Submit Remaining Session Documents, Photo or Panel Member Names
- Check in at conference headquarters for name tag and other important information.
- Arrive in session room 15 minutes before session is to begin.
- Level 4 – Alphabet-labeled rooms (Hall of Ideas) and Lecture Hall
- Level 2 – Community Terrace and Hall of Fame
- Level 1 – Lakeside Commons and Exhibit Hall
- Rooms all include lectern, microphone, sound system, LCD projector and screen. Stage crew will have all dongles, cords and adapters as needed.
- Equipment requested in your submitted presenter agreement form will be in your room. If not, or there is a technical problem, please wait for stage crew to check in with you in your session room. They will have all dongles, cords, and adapters and be able to provide technical assistance if needed.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.