Collegiate Membership – This individual membership is specially-designed for college students – our future music educators!
- Gain the benefit of a professional identity at the earliest stages of your career.
- Have exclusive opportunities to interact with and learn from active music educators and administrators.
- Receive valuable professional development at state and national conferences at a significantly reduced cost (or free).
- Participate in activities and programs that will prepare you for your career.
- Access networking opportunities that will help you get job interviews and land a job.
Additional Benefits Include:
- NAfME Resources – Access to past journals; discounts on current publications, media, NAfME specialty items and books. These materials are the perfect resource for research, school assignments, and professional growth.
- Conferences – Discounted registration rates at national, divisional, and state conferences.
- Advocacy Events & Resources – Learn effective methods for advocating for the arts – and then put your training into action! Collegiate members are also invited to participate in the Collegiate Advocacy Summit and Hill Day in Washington, D.C.
- Membership in Wisconsin Music Educators Association – Membership dues paid to NAfME include the dues for your state membership, allowing you access to publications and events sponsored by WMEA.
- Recognition Program – Eligibility for excellence and achievement awards
- Access to the NAfME Job Center
Join or Renew Online!
- Joining online offers fast, safe activation for students and is EASIER for advisors to manage.
- Advisors should instruct students to join, renew, and manage their own payment online at www.nafme.org or by calling Member services at 800-336-3768.
- Students should join early in the school year so that they will receive a full year of member benefits. Collegiate membership begins July 1 and ends June 30 the following year.
- To join NAfME Collegiate online, new members should go to www.nafme.org.
- To renew a membership, students should also login at www.nafme.org using their member I.D. and their email. If you have forgotten your member I.D., it can be retrieved online at nafme.org/login, or by calling Member Services at 800-336-3768. For alternate methods to join or renew, please contact us at 800-336-3768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National and State Dues The total dues collected from each member represents both national and state dues. Collegiate members automatically become members of Wisconsin Music Educators Association.
Collegiate Chapter – Interested in starting a collegiate chapter? When the first student at a college or university joins or renews their NAfME membership, specifying the school name and the state where the school is located (not the student state of residence), that university chapter is activated for the year! Learn more»