Earn one graduate credit through Viterbo University by attending the Wisconsin State Music Conference.
Cost: $220 (in addition to your conference registration fee)
A. Advanced Registration
- Print the Graduate Credit Registration Form (available below in ‘Materials’)
- Mail the completed form AND a check for $220 – payable to Viterbo University.
– or –
Mail the completed form AND call Mary Elsner at 608-850-3566 to pay by credit card.
Attn: Conference Graduate Credit
1005 Quinn Drive
Waunakee, WI 53597
Please do not send graduate credit registration forms directly to Viterbo University
B. On-site Registration
Register during the conference at Conference Headquarters, located in the Grand Terrace on Level 4 of Monona Terrace Convention Center.
- Attend 15 sessions/obvervations (two days or equivalent) of the conference.
- The 15 sessions/observations can include Saturday and evening sessions, visiting the exhibits, attending the WSMA State Honors Music Project concerts, etc.
- Complete the Credit Validation Form to document which portions of the conference you attended and what you gained from attending.
- Submit a detailed written report (3-4 pages) addressing at least one application idea gained from each session attended.
- The Credit Validation Form and written report must be submitted to conference headquarters, or mailed to WMEA no later than November 14, 2016.
- Graduate Credit Registration Form (pdf)
- Conference 2017 Syllabus
- Conference Credit Validation Form
These forms are also available at conference headquarters
Mail completed materials to the address above by October 28, 2017 to:
Please visit the WSMA Professional Development Opportunities webpage for more information on graduate credit opportunities.
Questions? Contact Mary Elsner: email or (800-589-9762)